Monday 10 November 2014

Winter boots ! 💜

So it's that time of year again .. Winter boots !! 

I love boots & I but new ones every year ! 
A good pair of boots will carry me threw all the winter months & I just love them.

This year I have bought a zanni & Co pair from The master Shoe in Ballybofey. 
At €69:99 there a great price and a great buy ! 
I decided on the tan colour to go with most outfits as it's very versatile. 
And choose a small wedge heel for every day comfort . 
Also the elastic in the boot makes them more stretchy for ladies with wider calves like myself !! Lol  

I'm also IN LOVE with these black leather knee high boots from river island ! 
I just love the embellished bit around the bottom & they also look super comfy ! But with a price tag of €180 I just don't think I would personally get much wear out of a black boot as I prefare browns or greys ! 

Another pair that I am going to buy are there's burgundy colour "worker boots" that are bang on trend & I just love the colour for this time of year ! 

And of your feeling a little adventurous how CUTE are this little white ankle boots from new look ??  

Kareny xx     

No comments:

Post a Comment