Thursday 13 November 2014

Budget makeup review ! 💜

Hey ladies , 
So I posted a pic yesterday of the budget buys I got from differnt makeup brands in our everyday shops ! 
Today I have done my makeup using the products and my thoughts on them are as follows ..


Seventeen smoulder gel eyeliner €7 (Boots)
8/10 
I love this eyeliner ! It's a good colour , stays well , easy to apply & is a great sized product for the price. 
The only thing that let's it down is I think the formula is a tiny bit thick but other that that totally a thumbs up for this product 😊

Seventeen instant glow brick €7
7/10 (Boots) 
Again very impressed with this shimmer pallet from seventeen , this is a great multi purpose products with dual use of either a powder highlight or a eyeshadow !
The only let down to this products is that it is very shimmery and would of been perfect if it was just a tiny bit more matte ! But other than that I love it !  

Wet n wild lipstick in cherrybomb 
€3 (penny's)
1/10
I was so excited about this lipstick as I adored the colour & have been left so disappointed !! 
I really did not like this lipstick at all . The formula is horrible , thick stiff & very drying to your lips . The colour did not stay well at all nd left my lips looking flakey and ugly ! Defo Will not buy one again .

Revlon colour stay liquid foundation in natural tan €18(Boots) 
I was very uneasy about buying this foundation as I always use  my 2 baby's ( MAC studio fix fluid/ sculpt cosmetics liquid foundation) but have been pleasantly surprised !! 
I really like it , I think it's a great full coverage foundation that worked very well on my skin (combination skin ). The foundation really lasted all day and did not budge when set with a good powder . 
Downsides to this product was 
I found the natural tan colour abit to warm which I didn't like & the formula is very thick in consistency & drys quickly which means you have to work very quick when applying to get an even coverage. 
All in all I would defo recommend this foundation & will buy again just maybe in a differnt shade ! 

Kareny xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment